5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded My 2011 Tundra for a New 2022 Ram 1500 - Happy to Find the Forum

Börsborner

Reaction score
Started having issues with the 2011 Tundra and pumping money into it; decided to begin shopping and happily found a lot of good things about the RAMs. I used the Tundra and will use my new truck for travel- trailering and am hoping to talk to more folks here who do the same. The model I bought: 2022 RAM 1500, 4x2, 5.7L V8 Hemi - 8 Speed, 3.21 axle ratio, Quad Cab, Night Edition; integrated tow-haul and trailer brake. Will be using a Husky Weight Distribution Hitch to tow.

Congrats, and welcome!

Started having issues with the 2011 Tundra and pumping money into it; decided to begin shopping and happily found a lot of good things about the RAMs. I used the Tundra and will use my new truck for travel- trailering and am hoping to talk to more folks here who do the same. The model I bought: 2022 RAM 1500, 4x2, 5.7L V8 Hemi - 8 Speed, 3.21 axle ratio, Quad Cab, Night Edition; integrated tow-haul and trailer brake. Will be using a Husky Weight Distribution Hitch to tow.
Congrats! What country are you in?

Just curious if u were at all interested in checking out the all new 2022 Toyota Tundra b4 u made the decision to get the Ram ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back