5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade my Rebel Painted wheels for Gloss Black

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone is interested in possibly trading their black appearance package Rebel wheels for my standard painted Rebel wheels with the machine finished spokes. I know it's a long shot since you probably bought the blackout package specifically to have it, but I just wanted to see if there's someone that isn't completely happy with an all blacked out truck. I've got a guy that will powder coat them for $50/wheel as a backup, I'd just rather not go through the hassle of having to take the tires off and be without wheels for a few days (especially since I need the truck to transport the wheels).

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s too bad that you aren’t closer as I could have loaned you a set of wheels/ tires intact while having the powder coating done.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s too bad that you aren’t closer as I could have loaned you a set of wheels/ tires intact while having the powder coating done.
Yeah I'm not 100% sold on keeping the wheels. I really like Level 8 MK6's, and I could probably get them for the same price as the powder coat after selling my Rebel wheels. Just figured I'd try this route first before I did anything drastic. I like the wheels, I just don't like chrome/machined parts.

Users who are viewing this thread