5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tpms

bighunter-58

Reaction score
Did anyone get new wheels and tires from custom offsets and have problems getting them to connect to the truck and any tips to get them connected I have taken it to 2 shops already and nothing.

SacRebel

Reaction score
Custom Offsets claim the TPMS sensors they sell sync fine with the new Rams. Have you called them?

jimothy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine from Custom Offsets didn’t work, either. Don’t do what I did: I had to take my wheels to a local tire shop to be rebalanced because the weights CO put on got knocked off by the calipers (18x9 Fuel wheels). They couldn’t get the TPMS sensors to sync with my truck. I could leave the wheels on and hope they’d sync, or buy new sensors from them.

I did the latter, with the intention to contact CO and get a refund for the TPMS sensors, but I never did, and now too much time has past.

So did I have the same problem? Yes. Did I resolve it in a financially responsible manner? No, I did not. Contact CO. They should set you straight. Don’t pull a jimothy.

Users who are viewing this thread