5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS Reset

grau714

Reaction score
Hi, i just got a new set of wheels and had the guys at the shop install the factory TPMS sensors on the new wheels, but one of the sensors is not reading. I took it back and the sensor appears to be in good condition.

Does anybody know how to reset the TPMS sensors? I know i can probably take it back to the dealer and have them do it but its too much of a drag and was wondering if i could do it myself. Thanks for the help.

MJH19RAM

Reaction score
You ever figure this out? I have the same problem.

Caballonegro

Reaction score
This funny, I’m here having same issue! I sent an email, if I found out soon I’ll let you guys know too.

MJH19RAM

Reaction score
So ironically enough mine fixed itself finally. I had been told they would all automatically re-sync with the truck after driving 20 miles or so. The first 3 synced up in about 10 miles. The right rear drivers side on (the 4th one) took 60 miles to finally stop showing 0 or 1 psi on the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread