5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS ISSUES

limechallenger

Reaction score
So I finally bought my new tires, Cooper Discoverer AT3/XLT's my new issue is the installer put them at 40psi, so now my TPMS fault is always screaming at me! I'm driving a 2020 Rebel with the Coopers in a 295/70 r18, I want to get the most out of these tires mileage wise and longevity. So do I bring the pressure up to 55 in the front and 45 in the rear to match the trucks settings or adust the settings to match the tires? I will need to make a adjustment for the larger diameter anyway ,so do I buy something to do both adjustments?

Ramgoose

Reaction score
So I finally bought my new tires, Cooper Discoverer AT3/XLT's my new issue is the installer put them at 40psi, so now my TPMS fault is always screaming at me! I'm driving a 2020 Rebel with the Coopers in a 295/70 r18, I want to get the most out of these tires mileage wise and longevity. So do I bring the pressure up to 55 in the front and 45 in the rear to match the trucks settings or adust the settings to match the tires? I will need to make an adjustment for the larger diameter anyway ,so do I buy something to do both adjustments?
If the coops are P and not LT rated, they max out at 51. If they’re LT’s just air them up.

Users who are viewing this thread