5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS issues after TRX wheels and tire swap on laramie

JRD

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Laramie, I found some TRX takeoffs, and installed them on my laramie. I am having issues getting the TPMS to work with my truck.
I have driven about 1000 miles with them and they still dont pick them up so I took it to discount tire today and he tried reading the TPMS sensors and of course he said those sensors arent an option for my year and make with his reader.
of course I got rid of my old wheels so i no longer have those. to do a swap with. (OOPS!)

I know its a longshot but does anyone have any ideas for alternatives other than installing new TPMS sensors at $60/tire?

View attachment 135974

(pic for attention)
what size wheel are you running they look great. im going to buy TRX wheels for my laramie as well. did you happen to get the PN for the correct sensors?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
what size wheel are you running they look great. im going to buy TRX wheels for my laramie as well. did you happen to get the PN for the correct sensors?

Contact wheel_man on eBay. He always has OEM TPMS sensors for 5th Gen Ram's. I bought a set for $75 recently.

Here's the link to send him a message:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/