5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS Disable - Help

bradman

Reaction score
I have followed the various thread and forum suggestions to temporarily disable the TPMS using AlphaObd and have been successful with the EVIC display now being hidden.
I still have the unique cluster indicator lamp lit up and cannot seem to turn that off. Any idea what setting may be used to disable this lamp on a DT?

VehConfig 3 Base TPM system present- NO
VehConfig 3 premium tpm system present- NO
VehConfig 5 non regulated tire pressure information system- NO
VehConfig 7 TPMS configuration- SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE (Tried this but throws a logic error fault)

Is there some other setting that disables the standalone cluster light?

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn’t even know this was a thing. I just ignore the error every time I get in my truck.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, It's a thing! ;)
does it just make it so the “service Tom’s system” error doesn’t come on? Because that’s what mine says since I put wheels and tires.

bradman

Reaction score
does it just make it so the “service Tom’s system” error doesn’t come on? Because that’s what mine says since I put wheels and tires.
Yes one of the settings will remove the service TPMS system alert from the display (depending on which configuration you have) and the TPMS display page altogether. What I cannot figure out is how to disable the standalone lamp.

Users who are viewing this thread