5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS Calibration + Pedal Commander?

Helmetface

Reaction score
Looking for the best combination of programs.

My goal is to program my new TPMS for larger tires, as well as speedo calibration. Is there a singular solution for this?

I would also like to use something along the likes of a Pedal Commamdo to even out my throttle response. After 8,000 miles, I'm still baffled with this input lag.

Is there a one stop shop for this? Or am I looking at multiple applications?

Between Tazer, PC and the like, I've seen numerous postings of bricked ECU's, CEL's and other issues. What is the real likelihood here?

Thanks for any advice! I hate buying twice!

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
idk, but I thought TPMS Measures the air in a tire and transmits the value to the evic. Nothing at all with the size tires.

pedal commander will very much so even out the “lag” in the Hemi.

Helmetface

Reaction score
idk, but I thought TPMS Measures the air in a tire and transmits the value to the evic. Nothing at all with the size tires.

pedal commander will very much so even out the “lag” in the Hemi.

Regarding the TPMS: my new tires will be operating at a much different pressure than stock. So the computer will need to relearn the new parameters.

Last edited:

Helmetface

Reaction score
Just pushing this to the top, in hopes that someone can wrap up my questions in a neat little present :D

Users who are viewing this thread