5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS Anyone?

CaptBeach

Reaction score
Anyone running a TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System on their travel trailer? If so which one and your experiences with it. I could see the benefits of one of these. Just bought a 2017 Winnebago 2500FL thats literally been slept in less than 10 times and never even pooped in...stored in a covered shed...right place right time the good Lord loves me...totally pumped.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the Dill Trailer TPMS and would recommend it. I wanted a quality system that had internal sensors, and the Dill setup is just like OEM. In fact, they make some of the OEM systems. Works even when sitting still, supports 80psi tires, has proven accurate and reliable. Only downside is the display is a bit low tech, showing only one tire PSI/temp at a time. Also, alarm set points are a fixed percentage over/under.

Got it from Tire Rack after talking with Dill. i am happy with the system and the support.

and congrats on the Winne!

Users who are viewing this thread