5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS ACTING UP

KarmaRam

Reaction score
HI Everyone,
I have a Rebel 2020 (diesel). I purchased it back in July 2020. Afteer a month of having the truck, the TPMS has had a mind of its own and the dealership has no idea why. I can be driving and the TPMS warning will come on. After driving for awhile the TPMS will go back to normal and then warning light will come back on. On a long trip (lets say 8 Hrs 900km - the warning can come on and off at least 5-6 timee). I know that the pressure is good because at first i would pull over and check the pressure. This problem always happens to the front right tire, and regardless of the tire I have on the truck at that point in time.
After month 10 of having the truck I installed a front and rear camera which is plugged directly into its own fuse. The dealer blames the camera system which it complete non-sense, since it have been going on 9 months prior to installing the camera system.
It is driving me nuts. The TPMS has been replaced and repaired a few times since it has started. Battery was unplugged and re-plugged and it is definetly not the battery. Anyone have this issue happen to them ?

Thanls

Attachments

• IMG_3144.jpeg
    IMG_3144.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3145.jpeg
    IMG_3145.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 6

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe the sensor reader? I believe, but could be wrong that each corner has a reader for the sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread