5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyo Open country RT on rebel

ajosephngs

Reaction score
The stock tires were toast at 50k. I didn’t rotate because… I’m wasteful and dumb. The fronts had some life left on them.

Anyway, I just got the new ones installed and I cannot believe how bad the road noise had become on my old tires. I guess I didn’t notice as it crept up over time. It’s like I’m driving on kittens now and I’m renewing my vows with the rebel. I was toying with getting a 2500 as I was falling out of love and thinking about seeing other trucks… but these new tires really spiced things up and I realize again what I loved about it when we first met.

Also went up in size and I really like how these fill up the wheel wells better.
New kicks are Toyo Open country RT 295/70-18 on stock rims. I have a 2” leveling kit on the front end and these went on with no issues. They could probably benefit from a little offset for visual stance but this ***** throws everything up on the sides already and I have a mile long gravel driveway so Im happier keeping stones on the bottom.
B34FC50E-3663-43D4-874C-3105AF6CBE9B.jpeg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck looks great! Its cazy how something as simple as new tires can completely change the outlook on your ride, but I know exactly what you mean lol.

Users who are viewing this thread