5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyo Open Country AT3 vs RT (Good Read)

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Ive almost went with Toyos my last couple times buying tires but the lack of aggressive sidewall is why I keep going with Nittos! The Nittos just have a much better looking sidewall! Both great tires (made by the same company)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the Ridge Grapplers on my bighorn. While they looked great and had minimal noise they did not perform as an AT tire should in rain and snow. Next set of wheels that I get for my Laramie will end up being Toyo AT3's.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How about ko2’s?..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrmitt808

Reaction score
Ko2s are great but don't come in 295/70r18. Btw I had the BFG MT KM2s on my Taco and those tires were horrible, the tread wear sucked.

ajosephngs

Reaction score
I rolled with the Toyo OC RT’s. I was comparing them to nitto ridge grapplers and liked the heavier construction on Toyo. I think I read that the toyo rt is built on an off-road tire and the nittos are built on an AT tire. Both seemed great. I just decided to try the Toyo. At3 does seem popular though. I’ve never had problems in the snow on any good tire so for me I liked the idea of slightly better off-road performance. The RTs are much quieter than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread