5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyo AT/ Falken Wildpeak Tires in Canada (Toronto Area)

RAMEN

Reaction score
Fellow Canadians, perhaps someone could recommend the place locally around Toronto area to get the best deal on Toyo OC AT3 or Falken Wildpeak tires?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Interested as well, but in western Canada. Can't seem to get a decent price. I've seen them pretty cheap in Washington that it's sad I'm considering a road trip just to get a set of tires.

Saars

Reaction score
Quattrotires.com has 10% off $500+ right now, really cheap shipping as well.
I was also interested in the Wildpeak but after shopping around they were the most expensive out of my 3 options (K02 and the Cooper AT3 XLT).
Ended up ordering the Coopers through Canadian tire during their sale with 40x cash back points.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Quattrotires.com has 10% off $500+ right now, really cheap shipping as well.
I was also interested in the Wildpeak but after shopping around they were the most expensive out of my 3 options (K02 and the Cooper AT3 XLT).
Ended up ordering the Coopers through Canadian tire during their sale with 40x cash back points.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately don't have any tires in the size I'm looking for but helpful for future reference. Appreciate it.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Not sure if Toyo AT3 are available in Canada yet (when I was looking for new tires about month ago they weren’t). End up getting Falken Wildpeak AT3W and new set of rims from Off-road Addiction.

RAMEN

Reaction score
I want to keep the stock rim I have(22’’) so curious to understand which tire AT tire would be a perfect fit - BFgoodrich KO2 at Canadian Tire doesnt come in that size as mentioned on their website

Saars

Reaction score
Toyo AT2 Extreme has a 22" option. I'm in Calgary but Grizzlytrucks.ca has pretty good pricing for Toyo.

When I was tire shopping I stopped in there and they've been selling a lot of these Venon Hunter XT tires that have a 22" option. https://grizzlytrucks.ca/product/venom-power-terra-hunter-xt/

Ironically for my Fuel rims I ordered from Partsengine.ca which is in Toronto, they price beat the cheapest I could find out here and free shipping.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
I want to keep the stock rim I have(22’’) so curious to understand which tire AT tire would be a perfect fit - BFgoodrich KO2 at Canadian Tire doesnt come in that size as mentioned on their website

I have the factory 22's and I went with the Toyo AT2 in 285/45/R22. (The at3 isn't available in Canada)
I've had the hankooks, ko2s, general grabbers, Yoko's and nittos on previous trucks.
I went with Toyo because they have a 22" option, and are a great tire(tied for 1st) from my experience. Great in winter and summer, always reliable and trustworthy.
The look great on the truck, a little more road noise and a slightly stiffer ride, which is to be expected.

RAMEN

Reaction score
I have the factory 22's and I went with the Toyo AT2 in 285/45/R22. (The at3 isn't available in Canada)
I've had the hankooks, ko2s, general grabbers, Yoko's and nittos on previous trucks.
I went with Toyo because they have a 22" option, and are a great tire(tied for 1st) from my experience. Great in winter and summer, always reliable and trustworthy.
The look great on the truck, a little more road noise and a slightly stiffer ride, which is to be expected.

Could you share some pics please of the whole vehicle from the side? I’d love to see how it looks on 22”

RAMEN

Reaction score
I was at a local RAM dealer yesterday and they checked all their sources and nobody has Toyo AT III or Falkens Wildpeak and KO2 doesnt come for 22” size rims. Even Toyo AT II is no longer available since they discontinued production of it to focus on III series.

The dealer told me to call in 2-3 weeks to get updates on Falken availability...

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Here's a picture.
I was at a local RAM dealer yesterday and they checked all their sources and nobody has Toyo AT III or Falkens Wildpeak and KO2 doesnt come for 22” size rims. Even Toyo AT II is no longer available since they discontinued production of it to focus on III series.

The dealer told me to call in 2-3 weeks to get updates on Falken availability...

Here's a pic. I got mine from Grizzly trucks. 1300ish mounted and balanced. (Also the cheapest, I called everywhere)
He said it would be 2 weeks, but he got them in next day.
I'm not a fan of those off brand tires. Toyo has always been a goto premium brand

Attachments

• PXL_20201016_214024017.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201016_214024017.PORTRAIT.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 102

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Also, according to the guys at Grizzly and Kal Tire, the Open Country AT3 won't be coming until next year. Biggest difference is apparently weight, slight tread modification and it has 2 different sidewalls. An "aggressive" side and the other side looks like the at2.
the at2 is great..I use them in deep fresh snow, ice, hunting, work (pulling trailers, through mud etc) central Alberta. I have never had a complaint.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Bit of an update to this thread:

Anyone try WheelWiz.ca? I've compared prices all over and they seem to be the cheapest across the board. Plus offer a price match too. I just made a purchase that got me new wheels cheaper than the ones I had lined up second hand. Plus some 10-Ply, LT Falken Wildpeaks for just a hair over $1k. All free shipping to the lower 10.

Just an option for fellow Canadians.

Users who are viewing this thread