5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towing

Dawn

Reaction score
The payload and towing specs for my truck are incorrect. I've tried to contact Ram corporate and the dealership to get correct information but they won't give it to me. They are still telling me that my stickers are wrong and that I have over 3200 payload and close to 20k towing. I know these numbers are for a hemi, not a diesel. Does anyone know where I can find this info? It's not in my manual like they said.

Rick J

Reaction score
The payload and towing specs for my truck are incorrect. I've tried to contact Ram corporate and the dealership to get correct information but they won't give it to me. They are still telling me that my stickers are wrong and that I have over 3200 payload and close to 20k towing. I know these numbers are for a hemi, not a diesel. Does anyone know where I can find this info? It's not in my manual like they said.
Try this:
ramtrucks.com/en/towing_guide/

Dawn

Reaction score
Try this:
ramtrucks.com/en/towing_guide/
I've already seen that. It doesn't match the sticker on the inside of the drivers side door. Ram says that sticker is wrong and what they are telling me is right. If that's the case, how do I get the sticker on the truck corrected?

Users who are viewing this thread