5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towing with lift

bennekm

Reaction score
Anyone tow yet with the new BDS 4” lift for air suspension?

tobyw

Reaction score
Still yarding stuff around pretty much every weekend (y)

IMG_6406.JPG

tobyw

Reaction score
Did you do airbags? If so, what’s your set up?

I currently have Airlift 1000HD bags inside the coils, but one of them suffered a pinch blow-out on my last trip to the mountains. To be honest I was never all that impressed with them in the first place... Long story short, I just picked up a used set of Timbergrove bags from a forum member, and I'll be installing those after I figure out some lower brackets to work with the suspension lift.

SColang22

Reaction score
Did you do airbags? If so, what’s your set up?
Check out timber grove. Installed their airbags and could not be happier. Super easy to install and don't have to do anything to the truck. If you have a lift just let him know and he'll set you up with the right bags.

SColang22

Reaction score
I currently have Airlift 1000HD bags inside the coils, but one of them suffered a pinch blow-out on my last trip to the mountains. To be honest I was never all that impressed with them in the first place... Long story short, I just picked up a used set of Timbergrove bags from a forum member, and I'll be installing those after I figure out some lower brackets to work with the suspension lift.
If you call the guy at timbergrove he'll hook you up with the right mount/bags

Users who are viewing this thread