5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towing Technology Group holding up 2019 Ram 3500 order

zachary.rojas

Reaction score
I've been trying to order a new 3500 Laramie for 2 weeks now and there seems to be some kind of restriction on the Towing Technology Group from the factory preventing the dealer from being able to add it as an option.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think it would have been just for very recent orders attempts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TexasDrone

Reaction score
I've been trying to order a new 3500 Laramie for 2 weeks now and there seems to be some kind of restriction on the Towing Technology Group from the factory preventing the dealer from being able to add it as an option.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think it would have been just for very recent orders attempts.

Mine went through and my truck was in D1 Build Status already...

zachary.rojas

Reaction score
04/30/2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, ****. I'm working with a volume dealer. I bought my last truck with them. I just want to order a truck. I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up. Thanks for the info.

TexasDrone

Reaction score
67016974c60468f265fa99bd7983ab9c.jpg

Here is mine. Can’t wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparhov

Reaction score

I ordered the 2500 last week. Towing package , safety group included. BUT, I noticed the next day on the Ram build site that you no longer could build the towing package and safety group together. You had to choose one or the other. This prompted me to contact my salesman, but he said the order went through with no issues. Dont really understand why, but seems like something is up.

Attachments

• 20190513_165742.jpg
    20190513_165742.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 26

Chriuus

Reaction score
I ordered the 2500 last week. Towing package , safety group included. BUT, I noticed the next day on the Ram build site that you no longer could build the towing package and safety group together. You had to choose one or the other. This prompted me to contact my salesman, but he said the order went through with no issues. Dont really understand why, but seems like something is up.
It's the Mega Cab, I was trying to do the same thing. It works fine on the crew cab. I'm guessing it's just some glitch in their system

WildCanuck

Reaction score
In Canada right now the Towing Tech. Pkg is not available. It is an option on the Ram.ca site but when the dealer tries to build the truck that pkg is MIA in the system. I was told by FCA that i should wait till June and try to build the truck again, that maybe the system will be updated.........

Phil T

Reaction score
It's the Mega Cab, I was trying to do the same thing. It works fine on the crew cab. I'm guessing it's just some glitch in their system
We just picked up our 2019 Laramie 3500 on Thursday, 5/31/19. We ordered both the safety group and towing technology group no problem. The order was placed on 4/6/19.

Chriuus

Reaction score
We just picked up our 2019 Laramie 3500 on Thursday, 5/31/19. We ordered both the safety group and towing technology group no problem. The order was placed on 4/6/19.
awesome congrats! Yeah I figured the dealer could add the two together no problem, I just noticed the website had issues doing both on mega cabs.

Users who are viewing this thread