5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors vs Normal mirrors

ShaneGio

Reaction score
Are they both the same overall length? My truck came with the tow mirrors but didn’t think the dealership would switch mirrors. I like them just very close pulling into garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arizonapaul

Reaction score
And the tow mirror saga continues.
Wonder if your dealer was kind enough to mention that with tow mirrors, you lose the power fold function as well as the 360 camera. I'm guessing not..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jonesy

Reaction score
mine did and I'm thankful, was going to get them originally and wouldn't have known otherwise, reality is the standard mirrors stick out far enough and losing the power fold is a deal killer

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
mine did and I'm thankful, was going to get them originally and wouldn't have known otherwise, reality is the standard mirrors stick out far enough and losing the power fold is a deal killer
Maybe Ram did what i asked which was inform the dealers to tell their customers that the Tow Package $400 but removes 360 surround view, and power folding options. My dealer sure as heck had no clue.

Users who are viewing this thread