5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors Swap for Standard Mirrors

Woz10

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum here but thought I would hop on to see if anyone would be interested in swapping mirrors with me.
Have a new 2019 Rebel loaded up pretty well but not crazy about the tow mirrors, I rarely tow and they make parking in the garage a bit tighter than I would like.
  • My truck has the Level 2 Equipment group and Blind-spot with Cross-path detection package, which (I think per the window sticker) means my mirrors have "supplemental signals", "courtesy lamps" and "blind spot monitoring".
If anyone is interested in swapping standard mirrors with the same functionality let me know !
  • I am in the Nashville area so local would be preferred but i'm not totally opposed to shipping either
This is my first newer truck - upgraded from an 94' GMC z71 ... so its a big change ! Other toys include a couple of Harleys, a Hellcat Challenger and an old Chevelle I'm restoring.

Looking forward to learning more about these trucks from you guys !

Last edited:

Boston

Reaction score
Suggest you live with them for a while. You might end up liking them.

Woz10

Reaction score
Its been about a month and a half ... granted only 900 miles on the truck so far but I don't love them..at all. And they make parking in my garage a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread