5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow hooks

Wally Gator

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why every time I go to purchase a set of tow hooks for my 2022 big horn that it tells me the hooks are not for my vehicle. I have a quad cab 3.6 and would like to install tow hooks on

Mirowpl

Reaction score
I have had that problem as well, although I have the e-torque Hemi. What I found out was if I change my vehicle to reg hemi, all of sudden parts now fit. Tow hooks should be the same fittment no matter which engine in my opinion

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's because Mopar's parts lookup is messed up (I'm being kind).:(
I have an unused set of bezels for sale on here somewhere that Mopar said would fit my BigHorn (they don't). And the bolts I eventually got that mount the tow hooks, Mopar says won't fit (they do).

You probably need the same parts as mine.
68272944AB right tow hook
68272945AB left tow hook
68274701AB bezel kit
6508668AA bolt (two of them)
Unless you want the chrome hooks, I don't have those numbers handy.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why every time I go to purchase a set of tow hooks for my 2022 big horn that it tells me the hooks are not for my vehicle. I have a quad cab 3.6 and would like to install tow hooks on

Send @Accessory.Parts a message. He will set you up with what you need and for a competitive price.

Wally Gator

Reaction score
I have had that problem as well, although I have the e-torque Hemi. What I found out was if I change my vehicle to reg hemi, all of sudden parts now fit. Tow hooks should be the same fittment no matter which engine in my opinion
Thanks I’ll try that
It's because Mopar's parts lookup is messed up (I'm being kind).:(
I have an unused set of bezels for sale on here somewhere that Mopar said would fit my BigHorn (they don't). And the bolts I eventually got that mount the tow hooks, Mopar says won't fit (they do).

You probably need the same parts as mine.
68272944AB right tow hook
68272945AB left tow hook
68274701AB bezel kit
6508668AA bolt (two of them)
Unless you want the chrome hooks, I don't have those numbers handy.
Thanks I’ll check them out

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you're searching by your VIN, it's likely because they aren't on your build sheet. When I had my Nissan, I had an online dealer cancel my order twice, because parts didn't match my VIN. 🙄

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't try that. If I have my VIN handy the next time I research something, might see if it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread