5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touchless carwash Phoenix area?

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not too many that I've found. Weiss Guys has a few locations though.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score

When I was working in north phoenix, I used this car wash.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score

When I was working in north phoenix, I used this car wash.
That's not a touchless wash. It's brushless so it beats your paint with little strips of dirty cloth instead.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
That's not a touchless wash. It's brushless so it beats your paint with little strips of dirty cloth instead.
That's the only one that I've ever used on my truck. The jobsite was a slosh pit and I was away from home. I didn't know they were different kinds, because I wash my truck in the driveway. Thanks for teaching me something new.

Andrew_Max123

Reaction score
I was searching for it and I found out azautodetailing. Their reviews looks good any other recommendations?

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Any in the valley?
as somebody from AZ as well as half my family.... my recommendation is NOT to take your truck through them if you care about the paint, touchless or not. If you do, you risk ether getting stuck, not washing your truck very good, OR go through the brushes and risk scratching your paint. Ive seen and heard way to many horror stories. I take my old 2013 nissan sentra through them b.c welp... its older and isnt in mint condition. but my new 23 camery or 23 truck i *wash myself or pay someone* b.c nothing good comes out of it over time or then and there. Just like anywhere else... you get Joes concrete F250 work branding truck thats full of mud, dust, dirt, concrete go through and now all that is getting brushed on or kicked up on your nice truck. and we live in AZ.... dust and dirt are a given. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread