5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totally Frustrated

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would he be receiving an actual reply? I've sent you two PMs, identical, same subject, and have yet to hear from you. Your name says something that your actions do not.
If you want faster contact then call them directly, my experience with them has been quite good when you have an actual case manager.

falconer

Reaction score
If you want faster contact then call them directly, my experience with them has been quite good when you have an actual case manager.
I've done it all. Mopar, the dealer, and RamCares. Nowhere else to go.

steindog

Reaction score
I don't know if it was already mentioned in these comments but the loose grounds/power steering issue was one of 3 recalls on my 2019.

Yotaman

Reaction score
Would he be receiving an actual reply? I've sent you two PMs, identical, same subject, and have yet to hear from you. Your name says something that your actions do not.
yes they got back to me helped as best they could...as a matter of fact truck is ok now

Users who are viewing this thread