5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totally didnt do this :(

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Robert from the great state of Georgia. I have been on here for a minute, but never got around to doing the new member introduction ;(. Bought my truck end of January of 2019. It's the 2019 Ram 4x2 Laramie Sport plus black appearance package. Only thing I didnt get with the truck is the 12" uconnect or any of the bed package group stuff. Since then I have add a few things to it. I will have it all added to my profile

Attachments

• 20191105_163959.jpg
    20191105_163959.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 78

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking forward to reassuring what all you’ve added to the Ram. :)

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Looking forward to reassuring what all you’ve added to the Ram. :)
Haha thanks man! Here is a list so far
AFE stage 2 CAI
Moe's 87MM TB
Modern performance ported intake manifold
Black toe hooks in the front
Peddle commander
Z automotive taser
Rough County 2" leveling kit
Nitto Terra grapplers G2 35/12.5R22 with stock wheels
Borla S cat back exhaust.
Rough county hard tri-fold tonneau cover
Hellwig rear sway bar
American flag covering the panoramic
Mopar bug deflector

I believe that is about it. Only other modz I would like to do down the road are the additional light bar up top. The RC 20 inch grille mounted, hood hinge mounted 3" cubes and the rear bumper. We do a lot of camping and some of the parks and RV resorts have terrible lighting..I feel is a good reason to get them :). Lastly, I really want to do the 12 inch uconnect, but for $3999 is steep. After reading all the post over and over...I was going to risk pieces it together. I found out that there are 12 different software versions that do different features of the truck. I found the vin to a truck just like mine with same features and with the 12 inch. Going to see about doing it the " replacement part" route. Not sure yet. Lol.

Reactions: J4U

PorBoy

Reaction score
Nicely done list and yes that $4K as opposed to what it really goes for hits you hard. Especially since I’ve read you aren’t getting all of the true features as if it came factory installed. I like that you’ve added performance parts to keep those 35” rollers moving lol.

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Nicely done list and yes that $4K as opposed to what it really goes for hits you hard. Especially since I’ve read you aren’t getting all of the true features as if it came factory installed. I like that you’ve added performance parts to keep those 35” rollers moving lol.
Thanks! This is my first truck and I'm never going back to a car..haha. I searched for the AUX switches and I think I found what I need. Just I dont have a 3D printer to make the mount...but I have 2 brothers who are welders/fabricators. Maybe they can whip me up something. I want to keep it OEM looking as much as possible.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes oem plus is the way that I always go when possible.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking Ram and you've done some great mods. As you get a chance to spend more time on this forum, you will find there are very knowledgeable members with plenty of information. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread