5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toronto/GTA Roll Call

Jeeper

Reaction score
I have some friends in Windsor who are coming to GTA soon, might be able to bring back the equipment with them if you want it...
how much were you asking for those items?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Jeeper

Reaction score
$300 for both the rails and the tonneau cover.
I have the factory tonneau cover to work with the MFT. Would you sell just the cargo tie down rails?

Jeeper

Reaction score
$300 for both the rails and the tonneau cover.
worst case I would take the package and sell the cover separately....(unless it's nicer than mine).

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
worst case I would take the package and sell the cover separately....(unless it's nicer than mine).

I'd prefer to sell the package but I'm willing to split it up as well. Shoot me DM and we'll discuss.

U

User_76295

Originally from Ajax, live about 4 hours north now, but always come back down home!

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Chris3058

Reaction score
GTA peeps. If anyone is looking for side steps I have a brand new set of NFab Podium stainless steel black powder coated steps. Fits 2019+ DT (new style) crew cabs. Still in the box. Never opened. Too expensive to ship thus why I’m posting it here. Asking 450. Retail is 650 ish plus tax.

Users who are viewing this thread