5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toronto/GTA Roll Call

Turtle

Reaction score
No. The hood, front fenders, whole front end, tailgate, first section of roof leading to start of sunroof, backs of mirrors, and gas door.

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
If anyone local is looking for a tonneau cover with the bed rails I have one for sale cheap. It's the OEM soft trifold cover and comes with the necessary cargo management rails. Rambox short box. Also, have Alfaobd if anyone needs any assistance as well... Just throwing it out there!

Jeeper

Reaction score
If anyone local is looking for a tonneau cover with the bed rails I have one for sale cheap. It's the OEM soft trifold cover and comes with the necessary cargo management rails. Rambox short box. Also, have Alfaobd if anyone needs any assistance as well... Just throwing it out there!
crap...totally want the cargo management rails....if it wasn't for the Rambox bed I would be all over it

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have the Rough Country Speedometer Calibrator that I used once if anyone wants to buy it. I paid $235 for it with discount (would have been $260 normal price.

Anyone interested chuck me an offer. I'm in Whitby and work in Toronto (Keele/Lawrence)

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
crap...totally want the cargo management rails....if it wasn't for the Rambox bed I would be all over it

The rails might still work for you, I think they might be the same with or without rambox because they attach to the sides but I'm not 100% on that

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
nice! probably too expensive to ship to windsor though.

I have some friends in Windsor who are coming to GTA soon, might be able to bring back the equipment with them if you want it...

Users who are viewing this thread