5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tophat lift on leveled Eibach’s

TDHawks

Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I will probably only have this truck for another year.

Currently have Eibach leveling struts at 1.8". I want to go higher. I know you can add a tophat spacer to the front and keep the geometry. It has been done by many in this group.

My question is would I be better off A) just raising the strut to the max of 2.75" and call it a day. B) Add a 1.5" tophat and keep the Eibach's at 1.8 for a lift of 3.3" in the front or C) lower the Eibach's to .9 and adding a 2.5" tophat?

Don't care about the height difference as it's minimal with B vs C, more so curious as to the travel on the strut and if there will be enough room on top of the strut with option B vs. C.

And yes, I will add new UCA's and probably a rear 1.5" puck.

It's a pavement princess, no towing other than my kid's athletic gear and a full cooler.

I understand it's the cheap way to go as opposed to a whole new kit which I should have done from the get go. But with me trading it in by next August, I don't want to go all in on a whole new setup.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread