5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top glove box light doesn't work

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
just noticed the other day my top glove box light doesn't work. is there an easy fix for this or is it gonna turn into another dealer service visit?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
just noticed the other day my top glove box light doesn't work. is there an easy fix for this or is it gonna turn into another dealer service visit?
Which one? The inside light, or ambient lighting LED strip?

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Not to hijack, but my top glovebox light ( interior ) doesn't work...just noticed it yesterday. Ambient doesn't work either so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
Which one? The inside light, or ambient lighting LED strip?

The light inside the top glove box toward the back top of it. where is the LED ambient light I've never noticed it? probably isn't working either then...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The light inside the top glove box toward the back top of it. where is the LED ambient light I've never noticed it? probably isn't working either then...
Depends on your trim. If you have ambient lighting, then the whole top of the glovebox where it meets the leather lights up (just like the shot of the limited at the top of this site).

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
Ill have to check for the ambient lighting strip to see if I have it then. I have a 19 Ram rebel so it might not have it. light inside the top glove box is not working for sure tho. thanks for pointing out the led strip ill have to check it out now.

Users who are viewing this thread