5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top and bottom LEDs

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
So I've seen some pictures of 2019s with what seems to be really bright LED strips top and bottom. Mine are not very bright, they look like they're barely on. Is that normal or no? And is there a way to turn up their brightness ?

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
They are definitely on, but I dont think are super bright.

Attachments

• Snapchat-362015506.jpg
    Snapchat-362015506.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 71

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
So I've seen some pictures of 2019s with what seems to be really bright LED strips top and bottom. Mine are not very bright, they look like they're barely on. Is that normal or no? And is there a way to turn up their brightness ?
^^^ This ^^^

Photos you have seen may have had the headlights turned off. This is the only time the accent lights will be brighter, but not by much. If you're like me and keep the auto headlights on, then they will be a tad softer. As Gondul mentioned, they're accent lights, not DRLs. In my opinion, they're plenty bright, specially at dawn/dusk.

IMG_0256.jpeg

pitboss000

Reaction score
Normal with no adjustment that I know of. I actually like them this way. Better than some others out there that are super bright. And if you notice - they stay on with your blinker. All the others I've seen go off with the turn signal. Maybe that's why they are dimmer, possible fed requirement based on lumen's? For me, a distinctive feature on the 19.

Users who are viewing this thread