5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toolboxes for the interior?

peeceejay

Reaction score
Are there any toolbox / tool storage - or even simple storage options for the cab of the truck?

Specifically, I have the internal ice chest cavities inside the rear doors, and the flip up divider under the back seat - both would be great places to store crap, that isn't then left flapping around. Back up camera screen and TPMS relay for my trailer, cables, basic tools. Nothing crazy, but not stuff I want flapping around.

Before I go get containers or foam to cut up, I wondered if there were any commercial products already out there.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Du-ha underseat storage. Weathertech/ husky also makes there own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4x4Laramie

Reaction score
I am very happy with my Duha locking underseat storage after about a month. I'd have nowhere to store what's in it otherwise

peeceejay

Reaction score
Du-ha underseat storage. Weathertech/ husky also makes there own.

That looks perfect, thank you.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They also have a locking option with lid too if that’s wanted /required

CJW

Reaction score
Have any of you upgraded from the factory flip down divider to the duha or husky? That big of an upgrade in terms of storage?

I had a duha in my gmc and loved it because the walls went up to the seat base and added more storage.

Edit:. Another concern is being able to pull up factory floor mat to access under floor storage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread