5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tool or spreadsheet for invoice pricing?

tomme12

Reaction score
Hi there
Is there a tool or spreadsheet to build a truck off invoice? Trying to get all the information I can rather than simply asking "i'll pay below invoice". I did this with my wrangler and it worked great.. i had all the options, MSRP and invoice priced in my spreadsheet.

Thanks!!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With all of the information, good luck with asking for invoice, because a lot of dealers will not even entertain the idea.

Your best bet on getting invoice pricing is by driving/ flying to another dealer like mark dodge.

I know first hand that local dealers around NJ,South eastern Pa, area, roughly 10-15 dealers will give you a hard pass on anything under MSRP.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

tomme12

Reaction score
With all of the information, good luck with asking for invoice, because a lot of dealers will not even entertain the idea.

Your best bet on getting invoice pricing is by driving/ flying to another dealer like mark dodge.

I know first hand that local dealers around NJ,South eastern Pa, area, roughly 10-15 dealers will give you a hard pass on anything under MSRP.

2021 Ram Rebel
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)
Yeah, the dealer here in NC said MSRP or nothing.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, the dealer here in NC said MSRP or nothing.
You can get a deal...just have to reach out farther, and think about flying to another state

2021 Ram Rebel
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread