5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took some time, but worth the wait! :)

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are those black rhinos? They look almost identical to my Level 8's. Love the 6 spoke look. Had 10 spoke black rhino's on my old truck, and they were great, but the less spokes just seem more aggressive to me.

Louhound88

Reaction score
Looks good. Do you have Kings front and rear? Any details you can share on them?

ais122

Reaction score
Looks Great! Could you share some info?
Thanks!

Sure!

- Undercover ArmorFlex Tonneau Cover
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Corsa Extreme Exhaust
- Crystalline Window Tint
- EGR Matte Black In-Channel Window Deflectors
- 295/65R20 Nitto Recon Grappler A/T
- Black Rhino Roku 20x9.5 (+12 Offset)
- King Shocks 2.5 Dia Remote Reservoir Coilover w/Adjuster
- King Shocks 2.5 Rear Piggyback Reservoir Shock Set
- Line-X Bed Liner
- Banks Power Pedal Monster
- Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

ais122

Reaction score
Looks good. Do you have Kings front and rear? Any details you can share on them?
Thanks!

Yup, I do. The ones I have are:

- King Shocks 2.5 Dia Remote Reservoir Coilover w/Adjuster (Model: 25001-209a)
- King Shocks 2.5 Rear Piggyback Reservoir Shock Set (Model: 25001-210a)

Compared to the suspension on a brand new stock truck, the Kings are significantly better. It's hard to articulate in writing, but it's definitely worth the upgrade IMO.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

ais122

Reaction score
Are those black rhinos? They look almost identical to my Level 8's. Love the 6 spoke look. Had 10 spoke black rhino's on my old truck, and they were great, but the less spokes just seem more aggressive to me.
Thanks!

Yeah, these are Black Rhinos. They are the "Roku" model. It was on backorder since November last year and I finally got them in. Wanted something that was clean and simple, but had a little kick to them. Checked all the boxes :)

I thought the +12 was going to give it a "ice skate" stance, but the 9.5 width + the tires made such a huge difference. It's actually exactly flush with the fender flare.

let me know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread