5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonnue covers for 2025 ram 1500s

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Question for everyone,
I ordered a 2025 Limited with the 6'4 bed no ramboxes. I did not order the available tonnue cover from Ram because I like Hard tri fold covers that sit on top of the bed rails.
My question, Will a tonnue from the 2024 model Ram 1500 limited 6'4 Bed fit the 2025 ram Bed? I'm considering the gator trio Hard cover from Real truck if it will fit.
thanks in advance

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
It is my understanding the bed has not changed in the 2025. I understand the style changes are the interior and the front end.
I would advise you to hang on to the old cover and try on the new truck before making any decisions, or call the manufacturer of your current cover and ask the same question. They should be able to answer that easily if you get a real person who knows the products.

I hope you enjoy the new truck.

BlueHemi1500

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
It is my understanding the bed has not changed in the 2025. I understand the style changes are the interior and the front end.
I would advise you to hang on to the old cover and try on the new truck before making any decisions, or call the manufacturer of your current cover and ask the same question. They should be able to answer that easily if you get a real person who knows the products.

I hope you enjoy the new truck.

BlueHemi1500
thanks for the info. but my old cover won't help me anyway because it's on a 5 foot 7 chevy bed. GM made me mad, so I went to the Ram side for my new one this rotation.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I did a bit of digging and found that the beds are more than likely the same. That said, our manufacturers haven't confirmed fitment for this product just yet on the 2025 Ram bed.

Users who are viewing this thread