5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TonnoPro/Tyger Tri Fold Soft Cover

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
Anyone have one on their Ram? They look to be the same just a different name. Price is even very close. I was wondering how the fitment was and if water gets inside the bed when it rains?

daze513

Reaction score
I’ve had one on my 2014 long bed, 2016 short bed, and am now reusing the 2016s on my 2020. No issues the whole time. And water intrusion is just a few drops at most under hard rain. And it plays nice with the MFT.

I am looking to upgrade to a hard folding model soon. But for the time being I’ve been happy with them. Little bit of fraying on the stitching by the folding hinges... but it’s expected after almost 5 years of daily use and Florida sun.

ej23

Reaction score
I have the Tyger soft trifold on my truck. Fits nice, price was great, I have never observed a drop of water in the truck bed, but I am sure a little gets in, but has not been a problem for me. Been on for about 6 months.

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am really torn right now. I ran an Access Vanish cover on my old Tacoma and it fit the bill nicely. I don't really need a cover but I want one that is kwik to install and remove but still cover up luggage and whatnot. Any of you guys got any pics of them installed on your trucks?

Users who are viewing this thread