5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TonneauFactoryOutlet.com

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from these folks? I ordered a RetraxPro MX back on 1 July and have had no input from them on a ship date other than the 'order was accepted'.

I feel like I ordered my truck all over again!

66Fuelie

Reaction score
Not with them but I ordered a tonneau cover and rubber mat from Real Truck and it came in 3 days, free shipping.
When I was ordering I ordered thru a chat session, the gal told me if I do that it is much easier to return something if its their problem or damaged in shipment.
Tom

Vecch

Reaction score
I just ordered one today from them. They said the order goes right to Retrax and the lead time on them building and shipping it out is about 4 weeks out right now.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
I had Retrax pro on my last 3 trucks ,17,18 and 2019.The first two were fantastic but my third on was a disaster water leaking between the slats. When I called customer service they said they couldn't do anything about it pretty much.
For that reason I ordered a roll n lock, I love this thing. Canister is half the size which makes a big difference. I damaged one part during installation. Emailed them and got a reply the same day, they said they would mail me a new one and they did.
I have to say very min leakage at tailgate corners which I will seal up soon.
Tom

Runagun

Reaction score
I'd suggest when you order. Order thru the phone. I've heard they give better deals that way.

wfddmm21

Reaction score
I had Retrax pro on my last 3 trucks ,17,18 and 2019.The first two were fantastic but my third on was a disaster water leaking between the slats. When I called customer service they said they couldn't do anything about it pretty much.
For that reason I ordered a roll n lock, I love this thing. Canister is half the size which makes a big difference. I damaged one part during installation. Emailed them and got a reply the same day, they said they would mail me a new one and they did.
I have to say very min leakage at tailgate corners which I will seal up soon.
Tom
Do you have any pics of your roll n lock?? Specifically at the Tailgate? Thinking of getting one for my new 22

wtyer

Reaction score
The best price that I have been able to find is at https://tonneaucovered.com. They give you a great quote by email but says they can do better on the price if you call in. As soon as my Financial Adviser(wife) says it's ok I'll be ordering one from them.

sylent_snyper

Reaction score
The best price that I have been able to find is at https://tonneaucovered.com. They give you a great quote by email but says they can do better on the price if you call in. As soon as my Financial Adviser(wife) says it's ok I'll be ordering one from them.
try shooting Andrew at accessory.parts a PM. He was way lower than anyone else I could find for my cover and I got it in a day. They are a vendor on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread