5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau?

Jato

Reaction score
Can’t decide. Which tonneau cover is the best ? And y? I have a 19 rebel WITH the ram box. Post some pics if you have them.

ryco25

Reaction score
I've got the backflip MX4 on my truck and love it - I don't have Ramboxes though.

My only complaint is that with small hail for a short period of time, I've got a bunch of little pockmarks on it when it is supposed to be able to hold 400lbs with comfort.

haza608

Reaction score
Anybody else? Have to get 1 soon.

I just purchased the Lomax, from Luke at Truck Alterations. I researched other discussions in this forum and decided on the Lomax due to the great reviews, the ease of installation and removal so you can use your entire truck bed when needed, and the price. It was between that and the Retrax which was over double the price and not as easy to install and remove. A seemless transaction with Truck Alterations, great price, free shipping and arrived two days later. Installed in about a half hour.

Downytide

Reaction score
I had bought Tyger Auto soft fold off Amazon before, it did the job for about 3 years on a Silverado and it was only $200

Users who are viewing this thread