5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau help for 2019 Laramie with Ram boxes?

bassadict69

Reaction score
I am in the middle of a two day test drive of a 2019 Laramie with the Ram Boxes and I LOVE the truck, but am having issues finding a good tonneau cover. I have found some old threads here talking about a gap at the tailgate and rambox which is completely unacceptable since I will be using the truck to travel and will at times have luggage in the back and will need to stay as dry as possible.

What are my options here for this truck? Or should I back out and wait for the perfect truck without the rambox?

Bill A

Reaction score
I installed the trifecta 2.0 soft tri fold and seems good I drove thru some nasty rain and the bed was still dry. They gave you rubber to seal the gap at the tail gate ,no issues. Love it , Good luck.

bassadict69

Reaction score
I installed the trifecta 2.0 soft tri fold and seems good I drove thru some nasty rain and the bed was still dry. They gave you rubber to seal the gap at the tail gate ,no issues. Love it , Good luck.
You have the Ramboxes?

Users who are viewing this thread