5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau fitment question

Joemussy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just picked up a retrax pro that came off a 4th gen ram. Will it fit a 5th gen? I have the 5’7” bed without the ram boxes.
Thanks for the help!

Bubba1120

Reaction score
IMO, i doubt it will fit. I ran into the same issue for my cover from agricover tonneau cover.com, when i went from my 2018 to a 2021 did not fit, and i had to order a new one. I suggest going to a website, order one for the 4th gen and one for the 5th gen and see if they are same model number. If they are, your good to go!

Joemussy

Reaction score
IMO, i doubt it will fit. I ran into the same issue for my cover from agricover tonneau cover.com, when i went from my 2018 to a 2021 did not fit, and i had to order a new one. I suggest going to a website, order one for the 4th gen and one for the 5th gen and see if they are same model number. If they are, your good to go!
I did check part numbers and they are different so I might try it and see what happens…..

Users who are viewing this thread