5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover

H2opro4

Reaction score
Best tonneau covers for 2021 Rebels. Prefer hard trifold but looking for any input. Thanks
I have been happy with the backflip mx4. Fits flush, looks good, no issues with functionality. Not cheap, but most of them aren't.

Supercraig1

Reaction score
Is there a place or reseller you all like to use for best price on the bakflip or direct from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2opro4

Reaction score
Is there a place or reseller you all like to use for best price on the bakflip or direct from them?

Local truck accessory place here in NE Ohio, but I am sure BAK has other retail outlets around. Check their site. They often have rebates available too, I think I had $100 knocked off mine on a rebate.

Bobkid

Reaction score
I've been really happy with the Gator HR1 rollup cover on my Rebel. Still have access to the full bed, but the stiffeners make it function as a hard cover when it's on. And here is zero interference with my Ramboxes too.

davidn0021

Reaction score
Hi,
Just picked up a 19 rebel. I had my eye on the Lomax trifold as the demos show how simple removal is when needed (vs folding against the window). Anyone have experience with this one?

I need something secure (live in the city) and want easy/quick removal (loading dirt bikes)

I have the LoMax on my truck since my 2019 Limited and now on my 2021 Limited. Great cover and is really easy to remove!

Users who are viewing this thread