5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover Selection

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m on the fence on the Diamondback SE(Black) or the UnderCover Elite LX and was hoping to hear from owners of either on pro’s & con’s. Also if you have a better choice I’d like to hear about it as well but it has to be a hard type cover that won’t buckle easily.

Glenn54

Reaction score
I have had the Diamondback HD (black) for a couple of weeks now. I really like it. I have always wanted one since I saw the first one on a truck many years ago. I also had an Undercover too. It was OK but not near as sturdy as the Diamondback.

dano257

Reaction score
I installed the GatorTrax. Aluminum retractable, 45-minute install, 99.9% watertight, lockable, tailgate operates independently. I have removed it and re-installed it several times on my own to haul larger items. Its easier with 2 people but definitely can be done on your own. Would highly recommend it

Users who are viewing this thread