5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau cover for ram boxes

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
I have a 2021 limited longhorn trim Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5’7” bed on order.

My truck has the ram boxes and the multifunction tailgate.

What is the best tonneau cover that is easy to open and close for this bed combination?

Also if you have a picture of how it looks, I would appreciate seeing it.

I am thinking of a bakflip that I can fold all the way up to access the full bed.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lots of discussion about that on this site already over the years, but here is one such discussion:

Not all have ramboxes but many do, so I'm sure you can find some information and pictures there. Otherwise, just search this site and you will find plenty of prior discussions about this subject. Or I'm sure people will chime in here as well.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the factory one, and I like it!

ETA: My 2016 Rebel, same thing. Ramboxes, factory tonneau cover. I liked that one too.

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
I have the factory one, and I like it!

ETA: My 2016 Rebel, same thing. Ramboxes, factory tonneau cover. I liked that one too.
Do the factory ones fold up all the way so you can access the full bed? Or does the panel closest to cab not flip up?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Do the factory ones fold up all the way so you can access the full bed? Or does the panel closest to cab not flip up?
The last third closest toe the cab does not fold up. But… It’s very easy to remove if needed.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lomax here. Section closet to the cab does not fold up but it’s light and easily removable if you need that extra space and price is very reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online