5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau cover and Rambar?

Ramvicx1

Reaction score
2019 Rebel w factory tonneau cover, had the Rambar backrack installed but it mounts inside and on top of the bed, so not only does is factory cover unusable, I cant seem to find anything that will work...figured I'd ask here if anyone has tackled this

Stacy

Reaction score
Just installed both a Rambar and Truxedo X15 soft tonneau cover on my 2021 Rebel. Very minor modifications to the front support bar of tonneau cover. Does not roll all the way up too easily, but I very seldom have it open. Loved the look of the Rambar and I was determined not to lose my tonneau cover.

Attachments

• 20210227_092456.jpg
    20210227_092456.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 20210227_113918.jpg
    20210227_113918.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 101

troni

Reaction score
Just installed both a Rambar and Truxedo X15 soft tonneau cover on my 2021 Rebel. Very minor modifications to the front support bar of tonneau cover. Does not roll all the way up too easily, but I very seldom have it open. Loved the look of the Rambar and I was determined not to lose my tonneau cover.
What modifications did you perform? I just installed the Rambar, and already have the X15 cover....getting ready to re-install it and I'm curious what you did. Thx in adavance!

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Do you have any whistling, noise or other side effects?

mike146

Reaction score
Any updates here? Really want the Rambar, or something similar and tonneau cover as well. Still hoping to find a rollbar that works with BAK X4s, that doesn't block the third brake light as I now have a camera there in the tech package.

Users who are viewing this thread