5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today Only - 15% Off eBay

mike5809

Reaction score
If you use the eBay mobile app you will get 15% off any order using: PSAVETODAY

I got a brand new Carven catback with black tips from Moes for $552 shipped!

The code should work on any parts but expires tonight. Just wanted to pass this on!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-122927.png
    Screenshot_20190312-122927.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 77

acat

Reaction score
just cannot find the lomax with rambox option...

acat

Reaction score
Even if you did, the guys over at TFO are selling them for pretty much the same price as you'd get with the discount.

Yup, I am thinking about get my cover from them as well, still to early though, my truck is in status D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Thanks for the code. Time to buy the slush mats for my soon to be delivered Limited. May also pick up a catch can.

Saints

Reaction score
As luck would have it I ordered some black Ram door emblems last night, then I see this post today. Good thing is not 30 minutes after seeing it I check my email and my order was canceled so made an order from a different vendor with the code today and saved a few bucks. Thanks for the heads up!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ugh had to happen before my tax returns. Why!!!! B2 MF 39$ off. Oh well suppose to storm something fierce tonight. Hope the trucks exterior will be ok.

TireSlayer

Reaction score
I got the email this morning. I caved and got a Carven exhaust. I have not told my wife yet. Wish me luck.

mike5809

Reaction score
I got the email this morning. I caved and got a Carven exhaust. I have not told my wife yet. Wish me luck.
Hahaha! I purchased the Carven too! Should be here on Friday but I won't be around to installing it. When you get it on let me know how you like it.

TireSlayer

Reaction score
Hahaha! I purchased the Carven too! Should be here on Friday but I won't be around to installing it. When you get it on let me know how you like it.
Got it in and installed today. It sounds awesome. None of the pipes or hardware are labeled, so it's a bit of a guessing game until everything finally lines up. The right tip sits perfectly center, but I can't get the left tip centered. Also the right tip sticks out further than the left. I'll be adjusting it some more when I have more time.
Side note, my Ring doorbell ratted me out to the wife. She saw the box being delivered and I quickly got a text message lol.

mike5809

Reaction score
Got it in and installed today. It sounds awesome. None of the pipes or hardware are labeled, so it's a bit of a guessing game until everything finally lines up. The right tip sits perfectly center, but I can't get the left tip centered. Also the right tip sticks out further than the left. I'll be adjusting it some more when I have more time.
Side note, my Ring doorbell ratted me out to the wife. She saw the box being delivered and I quickly got a text message lol.

Hey! I installed mine this weekend...Did you get the adjustment figured out? Mine is the EXACT same right tip sticks out further (hardly noticeable) but is centered. However the left tip does not sit in the middle and is a bit crooked... I tried to readjust but it's still off center.

It sounds great though:)

TireSlayer

Reaction score
Hey! I installed mine this weekend...Did you get the adjustment figured out? Mine is the EXACT same right tip sticks out further (hardly noticeable) but is centered. However the left tip does not sit in the middle and is a bit crooked... I tried to readjust but it's still off center.

It sounds great though:)
I adjusted it as much as I can, but it doesn't line up. It looks like the exhaust hanger needs to be cut off the pipe and repositioned. Until I get time to go to an exhaust shop, I did a bit of southern engineering with a heavy duty bungee cord to the hitch to get it to center up.

tgtt

Reaction score
I've had my Carven on for about 3 weeks now. One tip is slightly further out than the other. It's only noticeable if you're looking for it. My passenger side tip was up too high so I put a bolt in the hanger to force it down. I can get both centered but they both continue to move to the left. I'm gonna try hose clamps when I get some days off.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online