5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To remove or not

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who switched to off-road bumpers, what have you done about the bracket hanging down off frame that the active air dam and front fender liner, from bumper, attached to? Part of me wants to cut it off because it looks ugly hanging down. The other part of me wants to keep it in case I ever go back to a factory bumper.

Attachments

• PXL_20230112_032918877.jpg
    PXL_20230112_032918877.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 106
  • PXL_20230109_223706554.jpg
    PXL_20230109_223706554.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 105

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hard to say. I can’t really see it in the second picture. What are the chances you go back to stock?

Truck looks great!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could always cut it off and save the piece.. and if you do ever decide to go back to stock be willing to pull out a little money and take it somewhere and have it welded back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tabber02

Reaction score
Hard to say. I can’t really see it in the second picture. What are the chances you go back to stock?

Truck looks great!

Could always cut it off and save the piece.. and if you do ever decide to go back to stock be willing to pull out a little money and take it somewhere and have it welded back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
they've said it all. your rig looks great, you can't see it, even zooming the photo in it's hard to see unless you're looking for it. and if you really hate it, cut it off somewhere you can make a clean cut that'll be easy to weld back on if you ever decide to undo the modification.

but again--your rig looks awesome @HSKR R/T .

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
they've said it all. your rig looks great, you can't see it, even zooming the photo in it's hard to see unless you're looking for it. and if you really hate it, cut it off somewhere you can make a clean cut that'll be easy to weld back on if you ever decide to undo the modification.

but again--your rig looks awesome @HSKR R/T .
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread