5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To level up, or level down...

ABQ Mike

Reaction score
I just leased a 2019 ram Laramie black with the factory 22s, and I hate the rake... unfortunately I really don’t want to spend $1800 on tires to make it look proper if I leveled the front up 2 inches, so I was debating just dropping the rear 2 inches. Does anyone have photos of either done on stock wheels/tires with the factory 22s ? I’ve seen photos with aftermarket tires, but not just a level kit on an otherwise stock truck.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just leased a 2019 ram Laramie black with the factory 22s, and I hate the rake... unfortunately I really don’t want to spend $1800 on tires to make it look proper if I leveled the front up 2 inches, so I was debating just dropping the rear 2 inches. Does anyone have photos of either done on stock wheels/tires with the factory 22s ? I’ve seen photos with aftermarket tires, but not just a level kit on an otherwise stock truck.
Here's the forum on it.
If your interested in lowering your truck let me know I bought the springs to do it but have decided to lift mine. So i need to get rid of the springs. Never used.

Users who are viewing this thread