5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Wear Issue

Bob M

Reaction score
My 2019 Lariat has only 37000 miles on it and i noticed the front tires wearing on edges. I was told by my Dodge that they adjusted it max and its barely in alignment, that I would need a new control arm. That is insanity, has anyone else had this issue. This truck is hardly used and gently.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmm, I've not hear of any control arm issues. wearing edges at 37,000 miles is not to uncommon though. If I get 40,000 miles on a set of tires on my full size truck I'm pretty happy though.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 Lariat has only 37000 miles on it and i noticed the front tires wearing on edges. I was told by my Dodge that they adjusted it max and its barely in alignment, that I would need a new control arm. That is insanity, has anyone else had this issue. This truck is hardly used and gently.
If you do a lot trips with quite a few turns, like going in and out of a neighborhood, you just need to rotate your tires more often.

Users who are viewing this thread