5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Size Suggestions

T_Ravage

Reaction score
So my stock tire was able to pick a good size nail too close to the side wall to be repaired, so I'm being "forced" to upgrade a little sooner than anticipated. aka pissing my wife of now instead of next year. I have the Bilstein 5100s (front only) and the Mopar UCA's that are supplied with the 2" lift kit on order (we'll see if/when I get them). I plan on installing the Bilsteins at the second to last clip which should give me 2.2" of lift, should get me close to level. Also, looking at 20"x9" wheels with a +1 or 0 offset. Looking for some feedback on tire size and brand. I have a 2WD so it is a pavement princess, but I want the A/T look. Trying to decide between 285/65/20 or 295/60/20 Has anyone had any issues with this type of set up. Tire brand suggestions. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Cgs1967

Reaction score
I just bought Nitto Ridge Grappler tires in 295x60r20. They are going on stock 20 inch wheels along with a 2 inch Mopar lift.

Users who are viewing this thread