5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tire question

AndreiV

Reaction score
My stock Laramie 275/55R20 (non ORP), and 275/60R20 would also fit stock with no rubbing according to forum.
Screenshot_20191206-093139_Chrome.jpg

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just bought my first truck. If I added a 2" leveling kit would these tires work with out rubbing?

I'm not sure what size you have on your truck but that's the OEM tire size for my truck with the Off-Road Package so, yes, they will fit no problem (I'm assuming your Laramie has 18" wheels).

wrcrallysport

Reaction score
They'd fit without rubbing without the lift. That link says the overall height is 32". Tirerack says my stock Wranglers in that size are 32.1" diameter.
Sorry i w
I'm not sure what size you have on your truck but that's the OEM tire size for my truck with the Off-Road Package so, yes, they will fit no problem (I'm assuming your Laramie has 18" wheels).
yes right now i have the 265's so i'm looking to go a wider and dont want to rub when turning

Users who are viewing this thread