5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Options with 2" Level

BBT

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and New to the truck world and terminology. Ihave been searching the internet high and low for a direct answer about tires. I recently purchased a 2019 4x4 Big Horn Crew Cab and absolutely love it. The only downside is the stock 18x8 wheels and stock 275/65R18 tires that came on it. I want to add a leveling kit (Daystar) to the front end and get an aftermarket 18x9 wheel. What I can't seem to find out, in noob language, is what is the biggest tire I can get without having to trim any part of my truck or worries about rubbing issues. Any assistance I can get from you experienced Ram owners would be greatly appreciated. This is a daily driver and All Terrains are at the top of my list.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Custom Wheel Offset …. Plug in your numbers in the gallery search, and it will show you tons of options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBT

Reaction score
Custom Wheel Offset …. Plug in your numbers in the gallery search, and it will show you tons of options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much appreciated and thank you for the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online