5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIRE COMPARISON

Waynebudke

Reaction score
I'm sure most people in here have replaced there junk stock goodyears already. Looking at several possibilities and thinking of going to 35 x 12.5 x 22 on the stock wheels. I'm looking for some input on what people have bought and how they like them. Ride, noise, comfort, fitment with the air suspension. Did you have to lift or level the truck. You know, all the basic ****.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Within a week of getting my ‘22 Limited I put on Toyo Open Country A/T III 305/45R22. I have had them for six months and am happy with them.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d probably suggest just searching the threads for which tire purpose best suits your needs & budget. The basic **** will get complicated real quick until you narrow down AT/MT/street or towing/having or wanting mud flaps etc etc etc What you actually want concerning ride, comfort, etc will vary & people need more clarification from you in order to make proper suggestions. Tons of info already posted within the threads here for what you’re looking for.

But if you’re stuck on that size then I’d suggest searching on the different tire sites under those size parameters to help narrow down your options - then go from there. This will limit going back & forth & will help you save time/frustration while making your decision. Also at that size I’d plan on modding by either level &/or trimming/bending/zip tying inside fender well.

Users who are viewing this thread