5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire and Wheel Inquiry

JohnnyBoy

Reaction score
Please take it easy on me, I am a brand new member and this is my first post.

I purchased a 2020 Ram 1500 last fall (pic below). I'd like to upgrade the wheels and tires and found a set of Rebel wheels and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires for sale. Any feedback and/or suggestions about swapping my stock Bighorn wheels for the Rebel wheels and tire would be appreciated. Both the Bighorn and Rebel wheels are 18".

Thank you!

Wheel.jpg Truck.jpg

Johnny5

Reaction score
I think they'll look good... You might want to level the front to fix the rake... I've been planning on doing the same thing to mine

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’ll look really good. I know there’s a few out there that have put the Rebel wheels/tires on their Bighorn.

You might have to level the front as you are increasing the size of your wheel/tire setup. The stock 18’s you have measure out to about a 32” tall tire, where the Rebels are 33” tall. You might need that level in the front to keep the tire from rubbing under certain conditions. I’m not 100% sure though, so hopefully somebody else will chime in.

Attachments

• D55346DE-4958-498A-B6D9-CA1A49D67451.jpeg
    D55346DE-4958-498A-B6D9-CA1A49D67451.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/