5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips on where to start - Order pricing from factory

tomme12

Reaction score
I had built my Jeep JKU in 2015 the way I wanted got info through a 3rd party for invoice pricing or below, went to a few dealerships and said here is what I want to order and here is what I want to pay. Can I do that with a Ram 1500? Or will have i better luck just going to some place like Mark Dodge and stating what I want and go from there? Thanks much!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can try a local dealer but based on threads, Mark Dodge pricing is hard to beat. It's a very different market from 2015.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely a different market …. Built mine on line, sent the build link to 5 local dealers …. 2 didn’t respond, 2 said they sell special orders at sticker, and the first one to respond came back in an hour at $100 over invoice …. Lil lucky I guess …. The truck just showed up 4 wks and 4 days after I ordered it, and I got one of the last Hydro Blues …. A lot lucky I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Definitely a different market …. Built mine on line, sent the build link to 5 local dealers …. 2 didn’t respond, 2 said they sell special orders at sticker, and the first one to respond came back in an hour at $100 over invoice …. Lil lucky I guess …. The truck just showed up 4 wks and 4 days after I ordered it, and I got one of the last Hydro Blues …. A lot lucky I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure do like that hydro blue... real damn good lookin!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had built my Jeep JKU in 2015 the way I wanted got info through a 3rd party for invoice pricing or below, went to a few dealerships and said here is what I want to order and here is what I want to pay. Can I do that with a Ram 1500? Or will have i better luck just going to some place like Mark Dodge and stating what I want and go from there? Thanks much!

where are you located?

Moosefire66

Reaction score
On a similar topic, how much does employee pricing drop the price of a new vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread